CEBR asbl is supported by a Board of Full Member representatives from across Europe.
From February 1 2016, a new Board term commenced, with Board members approved by the General Assembly according to the asbl handbook (available to GA members here). Board Members are:
- Gregory Bauer, Atlanpole (FR) new
- Thomas Dentzer, LuxInnovation (L) new
- Frédéric Druck, BioWin (BE) re-elected for second term
- Jordi Fàbrega, Biocat (ES) new
- Debbie Laubach, Mediwales (UK) new
- Tero Piispanen, Turku Science Park (FI) mid-term
- Kevin Romani, Lyonbiopole (FR) mid-term
- Francesc Senatore, Toscana Life Sciences (IT) new
- Stephanie Wehnelt, BioM (DE) new
- Yylva Williams, Stockholm Science City (SE) new
Profiles of the new 2016 Board members and their vision for CEBR can be downloaded HERE.